lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From kanayo <richies4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem searching field with % as value
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 17:02:22 GMT

Thanks for your reply Erick.

In Luke, its also not working. I tried to retrieving values from the field
by specifying the field as the search field and then specify % as the search
parameter which using StandardAnalyzer but nothing is displayed. Also while
Luke shows the query details for other search values, it dosent show query
details for search value of %.

I think it is not Tokenized in the index. Is there anything else i can do to
be able to retrieve values from fields comprising of just %?

Thanks for your assistance.