lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "m.harig" <m.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject updating index
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 10:30:59 GMT

hello all

        how do i update my existing index to avoid my duplicates , this is
how am doing my indexing

   doc.add(new Field("id",""+i,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED));

   doc.add(new Field("title", indexForm.getTitle(), Field.Store.YES,
                                        Field.Index.ANALYZED));
   doc.add(new Field("contents", indexForm.getContent(),
                Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.ANALYZED));
   writer.updateDocument(new Term("id"), doc);

   but i've no luck , the index getting duplicate documents , how do i
handle it? please anyone help me?