lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [ANN] Luke 1.0.0 for Lucene 3.0
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:34:58 GMT
Hi Andrzej,

Cool! The only thing I found that is not working is the analysis tool,
because no analyzer in lucene has a zero-arg ctor anymore. So you should use
reflection to find a one-arg ctor with o.a.l.util.Version and use it
preferably and if not existent fall back to the zero-arg ctor.

I'll open an issue.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen