lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jm <jmugur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MergePolicy$MergeException CorruptIndexException in lucene2.4.1
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:23:58 GMT
Ok, I got the index from the production machine, but I am having some
problem to find the index..., our process deals with multiple indexes,
in the current exception I cannot see any indication about the index
having the issue.  I opened all my indexes with luke and old opened
succesfully, some had around 4000 docs (so I can discard those I
think), and some had around 40.000 docs, I was hoping one that had
around 24658 docs, but I guess this is the number of docs in one
segment, not the whole index right?

Any idea to help find the index?

In the codebase it would be nice to give any hint about the index
(path in case of a fsdirectory etc) when found an exception, dont
assume there is a single index in the application.

javier