lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Savvas-Andreas Moysidis <savvas.andreas.moysi...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Is it a lucene bug?
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:18:36 GMT
have you considered a custom sort strategy using a ScoreDocComparator ?
Inside your implementation you have access to individual doc scores and you
could create a parallel (to your docs) array of floats which stores your
r1,r2,r3 etc values.
Then use this array to implement your int compare(ScoreDoc i, ScoreDoc j)method.

savvas.