lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Wenhao Xu <xuwenhao2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could one filed include more than one value?
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:20:21 GMT
Thanks. Yes, I mean multi valued fileds, but I am still confused how to use
it.

BTW, I also found another class MultiFieldQueryParser. If I don't  use multi
valued fields, it seems I can use this class to compose a query over
multiple fields. But is there difference of the result returned with these
two methods? Or the performance difference?

cheers,
W.

--
~_~