lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Richard Marr <richard.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Open source search social evening in London - 18th Nov
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:57:44 GMT
Hi all,

(Apologies for the cross-post)

It's been a while since the last time we met up, so we're organising
another open source search social evening (OSSSE?). It's in the
vicinity of London's Portobello Road on Wednesday the 18th of
November.

The plan is to get together and chat about search technology, from
Lucene to Solr, Hadoop, Mahout, Xapian, Ferret and the like - bringing
together people from across the field to discuss ideas and ask
questions over a quiet drink.

We're very nice and don't bite. Please come along if you can.

For directions see the Yahoo event page:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/4839558/

All the best,

Richard Marr  &  René Kriegler