lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: lucene-contrib maven artifact
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 18:30:57 GMT

I don't use maven, but ...

: When I add this dependency  to my pom.xml, an error occurs. org.apache.lucene:lucene-contrib:jar:2.9.0
is missing.
: I am trying to use org.apache.lucene.search.vectorhighlight.*;
:
: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/lucene/lucene-contrib/2.9.0/ does not contain jar
file. Is this normal?

...there's no such thing as a "lucene-contrib" jar ... the contrib is a
collection of jars.  I'm not sure what that directory/pom is for.

: Which maven dependency should I use to include FastVectorHighlighter?
:
: I added lucene-highlighter, lucene-misc, lucene-memory and  lucene-core but it didn't help.

FastVectorHighlighter is in contrib/fast-vector-highlighter ... i'm not
sure where you'd find that in maven.

-Hoss