lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 07:15:12 GMT
I can see no error,

Are you sure, that you are really using the PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper for both
indexing and searching? Field names are case sensitive! How does your index
look like with Luke?

Can you send us the code to reproduce this? E.g. some small 2.4.1 index
attached as zip and code that adds docs to this 2.4.1 index. You can replace
your private analyzers by Lucene core ones.

Maybe your problem is in the eMailAnalyzer, how does this one look like.
Does it only happen with this analyzer or also other ones?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen