lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Equality Numeric Query
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:13:23 GMT
Hi Shai,

In 2.9.1, the approach using upper/lower bound identical and included is the
official supported usage. The Query is optimized to rewrite efficient in
this case (constant score term query).

But you can also use a TermQuery like Yonik suggested and converting the
numbers yourself.

You will never hit any false terms, as the encoding clearly differentiate
between precisions.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen