lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Unexpected results searching for phrase with stop words
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:20:30 GMT
Which version of Lucene are you using and which Version constant do you pass
to Analyzer and Query Parser? In 2.9.0 there was a bug/incorrect setting
between the query parser and the Version.LUCENE_CURRENT / Version.LUCENE_29
setting. If you did not enable position increments in query parser, that
setting wouldn't work. In 2.9.1 it is fixed, if you pass the same version
constant to both analyzer and query parser.

Also the analyzers on indexing and query side must be identical or
compatible.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler