lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: OutofMemory in large index
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:35:57 GMT
Interrupting optimize shouldn't cause any problems.  It should have no
effect on the index, except possibly the partially created files might
be orphan'd (left on disk but not referenced by the index), in which
case they'll be cleaned up the next time you open a writer on the

Still, running CheckIndex is always a good idea ;)

Mike