lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about SEN patch submissions
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:23:01 GMT
well i suppose we should do this as a last resort.

the sen code is pretty nice, its a lot less complex than smartcn for
example.

also, if you can't modify the internals (just linking to a lib) you are
limited in some regard, like smartcn it looks like this one represents the
hmm with an object graph...
so when indexing a lot of text there might/will be performance issues that
would be tough to tackle with the linking approach.

just my opinion