lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about SEN patch submissions
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 22:49:16 GMT
Hi Mark,

I think apache 2.0 would be easiest. But I think BSD also works.
Its a little strange Sen is LGPL when the underlying dictionaries, chasen,
mecab (what it was ported from), all BSD/bsd-like.
or they are multi-licensed with BSD being one of them.

I also agree and hear you about how the glue code is broken, but in my
opinion if the sen + glue code could be imported into lucene
under one package, it would be easiest to maintain. this way it wouldn't
become broken again.

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com