lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LockObtainFailedException
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 10:34:53 GMT
Is that a part of some regular process? as in the tomcat shutdown? if it is,
could you pass a shutdown signal to the search daemon/service and then get
it to close the already opened writers.
Also if its the service that causes the exception, add a writer.close
statement to the finally block (add that if that's not already in place).
That should solve the problem.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!