lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deal with Token in the new TS API
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:44:00 GMT
But I do use addAttribute(Token.class), so I don't understand why you say
it's not possible. And I completely don't understand why the new API allows
me to just work w/ interfaces and not impls ... A while ago I got the
impression that we're trying to get rid of interfaces because they're not
easy to maintain back-compat with ...

Shai