lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From DHIVYA M <dhivyakrishna...@yahoo.com>
Subject Link in the result page is not opening
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:10:28 GMT
Hi all,

Am using Java Lucene through web.

When i execute through Netbeans, its working well. My problem is:

It is displaying the list of links that points to documents containing the query string. But
when i click the link the document[notepad document] is not opening. But if i right click
on the link and give "save target as" option, it is getting downloaded.

I would like to know why the link doesnt open my resultant document?

Kindly suggest me the reason and a solution.

Thanks in advance,

M.Dhivya

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now! http://in.yahoo.com/trynew