lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Tignor <ctig...@thinkmap.com>
Subject Re: SpanQuery for Terms at same position
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:07:58 GMT
Also, I noticed that with the above edit to NearSpansOrdered I am getting
erroneous results fo normal ordered searches using searches like:

"_n" followed by "work"

where because "_n" and "work" are at the same position the code changes
accept their pairing as a valid in-order result now that the eqaul to clause
has been added to the inequality.