lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Tignor <ctig...@thinkmap.com>
Subject Re: recovering terms hit from wildcard queries
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:30:27 GMT
Thanks - that might work though I believe would produce many queries instead
of just one to maintain the specific Term used to match a given hit
document.

I presume then I would get all the actual terms from the WildcardTermEnum
that my wildcard containing string refers to and then use them each in
separate query so I could know precisely which Term is associated with a
given document.

thanks,