lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From AHMET ARSLAN <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ComplexPhraseQueryParser highlight problem
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 00:12:22 GMT
> Yes - please share your test programs
> and I can investigate (ApacheCon
> this week, so I'm not sure when).

Thank you for your interest, Mark.

I am sending a java code (using lucene 2.9.0) that simply demonstrates the problem. When the
same query string is parsed by Lucene's default QueryParser highlighting comes.

I am trying to highlight full original text, preserving proximity criteria.
Choice of FastVectorHighlighter or Highlighter is not important for me.

I was using ComplexPhraseQueryParser with solr 1.3.0, without problems with PhraseHighlighter.
But now with lucene 2.9 + solr 1.4 snippets disappeared suddenly.

Thank you for your help.

Ahmet