lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dorthe Luebbert <dor...@luebbert.net>
Subject Re: Compiling analyzers from the Sandbox - where is comon-build.xml?
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:55:26 GMT
Simon,

thanks a lot for the quick response.

I did not realize that I was using outdated documentation (looking for
"Lucene Sandbox" using Google lead me to the documentation for lucene
2.3.2 and my second source "Lucene in action" has outdated information
on this topic as well). Using the binary version located in "contrib" is
indeed pretty simple and compiling works now as well :-)

Dorthe