lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Renaud Delbru <renaud.del...@deri.org>
Subject Re: IndexingChain and TermHash
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:28:41 GMT
Hi Michael,

I see there is already a huge amount of work already done in
LUCENE-1458. Is there a way to checkout the corresponding branch, and
start to use it ? At least, to see if I can extend it and create my own
Codec.
I have started on my side to abstract the indexing chain of Lucene 2.9,
in order to be able to plug my own chain, but I have the impression that
you've done something similar already (with the codec abstraction).
Would be a pity to lose my time doing something less convenient that
your appraoch.

Thanks.
--
Renaud Delbru