lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Polishing up my Lucene integration, customizing analyzer
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:39:12 GMT
I'm missing something here. The first two points seem incompatible.

A single analyzer that works like StandardAnalyzer in any way won't
product bigrams of any sort. It seems to me like you'd have to copy the
input into two fields analyzed two different ways.

Or do you ONLY want bigrams on the stop words?

could you expand a bit more, perhaps with an example or two?

The third point is easily doable with a method call on QueryParser
setDefaultOperator

For the fourth, either manually construct the appropriate Span* query
or use the surround parser in contrib.

Best
Erick