lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Bennett <mbenn...@ideaeng.com>
Subject Re: Questions about SEN patch submissions
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 21:01:54 GMT
Hello Robert,

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark, has there been any change to the LGPL dependency?
>
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Mark Bennett <mbennett@ideaeng.com> wrote:

The only code I'm modifying at the moment is the lucene-ja section, which is
the integration between core SEN and Lucene.

This is a sample at the top of one of the lucene-ja files.  Would these need
to be changed?  If so, believe the author would.

/**
 * Copyright 2004 The Apache Software Foundation
 *
 *
 *     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * limitations under the License.
 */

The SEN library is LGPL, though I can't find file I got that from at the
moment.