lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: API changes in 2.9
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:56:03 GMT
You can use these APIs. They are only marked as experimental not because
they are unstable or something like that, it means the API may change
suddenly (methods get removed and so on). In 3.0 (which was released *now*)
it is still experimental. So it's more "subject to change" than "unstable".

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de