lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Is it a lucene bug?
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:41:49 GMT
Read the documentation of the Document class: if you set a boost for a
document, it is used when indexing the fields and multiplied to each field.
For the document itself no boost value is stored, so you cannot get it (only
so called stored fields are retrievable).

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de