lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From it99 <deswiatlow...@syrres.com>
Subject Re: best way to iterate through all docs from a query
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:17:06 GMT

Thanks that helped a lot with the speed!!
I am getting same search results but with different docIds. Is this expected
and OK? Are they just arbitrar numbers

If  I changed from
            Hits hits = mSearcher.search(query, filter);

To the following
            TopDocCollector collector = new TopDocCollector(1000000);
            mSearcher.search(query, filter,collector);
            hits = collector.topDocs().scoreDocs;