lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Lobo <fel...@goshme.com>
Subject Re: Implement SpanScorer on 2.9 lucene lib!
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:23:38 GMT
Hi, thanks for the answer but it didn't work.
I stopped rewriting the query and used the queryscorer but it don't
highlight.
The  part of the query i'm doing wildcard is the number part, like this:
"HC 100930027253"
The HC is hightlighted but the numbers aren't:
"Habeas Corpus <B>HC</B> 100930027253 ES 100930027253"
And of what lib is TermQueryScorer? I check out on lucene javadoc and didn't
see.

Thanks!