lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From s rajan <s.raja...@gmail.com>
Subject SearchFiles demo fails with exception while IndexFiles works
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:34:35 GMT
hi, I am playing with lucene 2.9.0 source build, ant 1.7.1, jdk1.6.0, win XP
home edition.
I dont have clover or jFlex installed.
I built the srcs and ran IndexFiles demo and that worked. However when I run
SearchFiles
I have an exception that says:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
        The field directory is defined in an inherited type and an enclosing
sco
pe
        The field directory is defined in an inherited type and an enclosing
sco
pe
        The field directory is defined in an inherited type and an enclosing
sco
pe
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DirectoryReader.open(DirectoryReader.java:71)
I run the build again and its the same thing.
Is there anything else I need to do?

tks,
-rajan