lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Hrishikesh Agashe <hrishikesh_aga...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Basic searching doubt
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 04:58:45 GMT
Hi,

If I search for string "A B" (i.e. A followed by a space followed by B) and I get 20 hits,
then is it correct to expect that if I search for "A" (i.e. only A), I will get at least 20
hit or more? Similarly for if I search for B, I will get 20 hits or more?

--Hrishi

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.