lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Split single string into several fields?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 02:11:30 GMT
Not sure if it completely applies here, but you might also have a look
at the TeeSinkTokenFilter in the contrib/analysis package.  It is
designed to tee/sink tokens off from one main field to other fields.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search