lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: is Lucene 3.0 coming soon?
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:05:09 GMT
I would recommend to adopt your app to 2.9 and enable deprecation warnings.
As soon as all deprecation warning disappear during compile, you are able to
just go to 3.0 (just drop in jars when available). This is why we have 2.9.
2.9: it is just 3.0 with the deprecations not yet removed. No other changes
extensions to the API.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen