lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene 2.9 Spatial Search Problem
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:06:55 GMT
Hallo Rajiv2,

The LocalLucene from Sourceforge is not index-compatible to the recently
added spatial contrib in Lucene. You have to reindex your spatial values
(because the index format now makes use of the new Lucene 2.9 NumericField,
which is now the standard for numeric fields).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen