lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: soln found for index overwritting problem
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:21:27 GMT
The only way to do it is to index a field (self maintained primary key) with
each document and do a deleteDocument (or updateDocument) for each document
before adding it.
Something like
*writer.deleteDocument(new Term("term-key","unique-id"));*
*writer.addDocument(d);*
This should help.
--
Anshum Gupta