lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in thread main - error
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:53:11 GMT
Hi Dhivya,
The complexity is not related to the version of lucene. Also, considering
you are now almost at the same plane with everyone else here, it'd be easier
for us to help you with figuring out and resolving the issues.
Now talking about your issue, its a  java classpath setting issue. Try
mentioning the cp @ the command line and running the program. also try
mentioning <complete-path-for-jar-directory>/* as the class path.
Its the JVM which can't figure out the class file. You might also want to
extract the class files [from the jar] and check if the jar is ok and
contains the class file.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!