lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene 2.4.1 : document in index but not returned in search
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:15:24 GMT
Hi Priya,
You are using different analyzers for searching and indexing in case of
CH/KR locales. Could you give the snippet of the doc you are trying to index
and search for. Also, get a print of keyQuery to get an idea of what exactly
is getting searched post (query)analysis. That might give a better picture.
@filipe : As far as my knowledge, A hit should be a non zero score anyways.
Correct me if I'm wrong :)
--
Anshum Gupta