lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: querying multi-value fields
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:25:06 GMT
Or else just make sure that you use PhraseQuery to hit this field when you
want "value1 aaa".  If you don't tokenize these pairs, then you will have to

do prefix/wildcard matching to hit just "value1" by itself (if this is
allowed
by your business logic).

  -jake

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Adriano Crestani <adrianocrestani@gmail.com