lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging Indexes
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:52:08 GMT
Pretty sure you can delete the small indexes after the merge.

BTW: How long does your indexing and merging take respectively?

Chris Lu
site: http://www.dbsight.net
demo: http://search.dbsight.com
Lucene Database Search in 3 minutes: http://wiki.dbsight.com/index.php?title=Create_Lucene_Database_Search_in_3_minutes
DBSight customer, a shopping comparison site, (anonymous per request) got 2.6 Million Euro
funding!