lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Luke 0.9.9 release
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:25:33 GMT
Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> Because I like to have Luke always sitting at hand, I have packed this
> release as a MacOSX disk-image and applcation.
>
>     http://www.activemath.org/~paul/tmp/Luke-0.9.9.dmg
>
> The icon could be better (I need a hires of Lucene's icon, haven't found
> it yet).
> Potentially the packaging should be automated as well... I'm there yet.
> More importantly, I'd wish Luke to have a MacOS look-and-feel and thus
> far I didn't find it... (especially keyboard shortcuts)

Paul,

I'm in the process of moving Luke to Google Code, to give others a
better chance of providing patches and new features. The project should
be already up, with the issue tracker etc.

	http://code.google.com/p/luke

The Thinlet L&F is poor, I know - but my Swing skills are poor too, so
either you have to bear with it, or do the port from Thinlet to Swing
yourself ;) Keyboard shortcuts are hardcoded somewhere deep in Thinlet,
but likely they could be made configurable.

You can find an EPS version of the Lucene logo here:
http://lucene.apache.org/images/logo.eps

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><