lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Max Lynch <ihas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException on index
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 04:37:11 GMT
Missed your response, thanks Bernd.

I don't think that's it, since I haven't been executing any commands like
that.  The only thing I could think of is corruption.  I've got the index
backed up in case there is a way to fix it (it won't matter in a week or so
since I cull any documents older than 25 days).

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.