lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <>
Subject Re: Reverse stemmer?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 12:09:46 GMT
Why do you care? That is, what is the problem you want to solve with a
reversestemmer? Note that if you STORE the field, the *original* text is
available, storing
and indexing are orthogonal. So if all you want is to get the original text
you can freely index with a stemming analyzer, but just fetch the stored
data back and it won't be stemmed....