lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From mitu2009 <musicfrea...@gmail.com>
Subject Help needed figuring out reason for maxClauseCount is set to 1024 error
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:42:43 GMT

Hi,

I've two sets of search indexes. TestIndex (used in our test environment)
and ProdIndex(used in PRODUCTION environment). Lucene search query:
+date:[20090410184806 TO 20091007184806] works fine for test index but gives
this error message for Prod index.

"maxClauseCount is set to 1024"

If I execute following line just before executing search query, then I do
not get this error. BooleanQuery.SetMaxClauseCount(Int16.MaxValue);
searcher.Search(myQuery, collector);

Am I missing something here?Why am not getting this error in test index?The
schema for two indexes are same.They only differ wrt to number of
records/data.PROD index has got higher number of records(around 1300) than
those in test one (around 950).

Thanks for reading.