lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rajiv2 <rajiv.roo...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene 2.9 Spatial Search Problem
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 18:04:49 GMT

Hello, I was using Lucene 2.4 and locallucene in my app and upgraded to
lucene 2.9 and I'm using the new spatial contrib package. I've switched
everything from using the locallucene specific classes to using the lucene
spation classes for indexing and searching.  Everything compiles but I'm the
following error during search:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: Invalid shift value in prefixCoded string
(is encoded value really a LONG?)
	at
org.apache.lucene.util.NumericUtils.prefixCodedToLong(NumericUtils.java:206)
	at org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCache$10.parseDouble(FieldCache.java:294)
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl$DoubleCache.createValue(FieldCacheImpl.java:619)
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl$Cache.get(FieldCacheImpl.java:208)
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl.getDoubles(FieldCacheImpl.java:586)
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl$DoubleCache.createValue(FieldCacheImpl.java:609)
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl$Cache.get(FieldCacheImpl.java:208)
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl.getDoubles(FieldCacheImpl.java:592)
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl.getDoubles(FieldCacheImpl.java:580)
	at
org.apache.lucene.spatial.tier.LatLongDistanceFilter.getDocIdSet(LatLongDistanceFilter.java:68)
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.searchWithFilter(IndexSearcher.java:272)
	at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:253)

Does anyone have any clue as to what the problem might be?