lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Luke 0.9.9 release
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:54:07 GMT
Because I like to have Luke always sitting at hand, I have packed this
release as a MacOSX disk-image and applcation.

	http://www.activemath.org/~paul/tmp/Luke-0.9.9.dmg

The icon could be better (I need a hires of Lucene's icon, haven't
found it yet).
Potentially the packaging should be automated as well... I'm there yet.
More importantly, I'd wish Luke to have a MacOS look-and-feel and thus
far I didn't find it... (especially keyboard shortcuts)

paul