lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: lucene 2.9.0RC4 slower than 2.4.1?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:08:46 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I think we found the root of the problem. We opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-1911 .

Could you please try the attached patch, if it solves your problems? It has
to do with the work of CachingWrapperFilter and QueryWrapperFilter together,
which changed in 2.9.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen