lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to create own version of StandardTokenizer ?
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 19:45:57 GMT
Paul, no problem.

it is not fully functional right now (incomplete, bugs, etc). patch is
kinda for reading only :)
but if you have other similar issues on your project, feel free to
post links to them on that jira ticket.
this way we can look at what problems you have and if appropriate
maybe they can be incorporated in (maybe not there, but somewhere).

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Paul Taylor <paul_t100@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Robert Muir wrote:
>>
>> Paul, thanks for the examples. In my opinion, only one of these is a
>> tokenizer problem :)
>> none of these will be affected by a unicode upgrade.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to write that response, it will take me a bit of
> time to understand all this because I've ever used Lucene in quite a simple
> basis, but some excellant ideas there and I will take a look at your
> ICUAnalyser.
>
> Paul

Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com