lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: large document with multiple fields performance
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 12:46:30 GMT
Hi Stephen,
Could you clarify more on the requirement. Do you intend to have data in
index as:
Document{
  String Comment;
  String CommentId;
  String ProjectId;
}

How do you intend to index it.. as in the doc structure? Is there  a primary
key there? What would you search on? What would you want to have as the
result?
All said and done, its not really an overhead as long as the number of
fields is within normal bounds.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!