lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending Sort/FieldCache
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:03:12 GMT
I think CSF hasn't been implemented because it's only marginally
useful yet requires fairly significant rewrites of core code
(i.e. SegmentMerger) so no one's picked it up including myself.
An interim solution that fulfills the same function (quickly
(i.e. payloads) is a good simple forward moving step.

Shai, feel free to open an issue and post your code. I'd will
check it out and help where possible.