lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Tignor <ctig...@thinkmap.com>
Subject Re: Getting Payload data from BooleanQuery results
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:51:58 GMT
thanks for the tip.

I don't see a way to integrate the QueryWrapperFilter (or any Filter) into
SpanTermQuery.getSpans(indexReader) however.
I can use a SpanQuery with an IndexSearcher as per susual but that leaves me
back where I started.  Any thoughts?

Also,  I will need to sort these results by date so that the most recent,
say 5 are returned...

thanks again,