lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Vink <ianv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie: Luke and fields
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 02:07:54 GMT
Case?

Hmm. I thought it was case intensive.

I will re-index and revert all to lower case and see. The language is stored
as "English" not "english"

ian

P.S. Here's what I built with a basic understanding of Lucene.
http://BahaiResearch.com it's open source, ad-free. It allows people in 20
languages search the texts of any religion. Promotes understanding among the
different peoples of the world. Chinese Buddhists can better understand say
Spanish Baha'is or Dutch Jews.